Tuesday, April 17

Target Tuesday

Today I'm linking up with Tara for Target Tuesday :)

Target is definitely one of my favorite places to shop. They always have the cutest things & they have awesome sales.


Bueno Yellow Shoulder Bag.Opens in a new window
Bueno Yellow Shoulder Bag

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Denim Shorts - Assorted Washes.Opens in a new window
Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Denim Shorts 

essie Nail Color - Fiesta.Opens in a new window
essie Nail Color - Fiesta

Womens Merona® Esma Braided Flat Sandal - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Women's Merona Esma Braided Flat Sandal

Hope you're having a Terrific Tuesday ;) Sorry I've been MIA lately!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Whitney Leigh said...

I might need to go buy that bag.
seriously.

{[Jessica]} said...

target is dangerous!!!

emuy said...

AHHHH! cute shorts and sandal!

tara said...

oh my goodness, those shorts are too cute!

Brittany said...

I love that bag! super cute. And the sandals. I may have to make a quick target run soon.

SmalltownGirl said...

I want those shorts!!! Please tell me those are new and in stores!!!!! I am going on Thursday!