Thursday, April 5

It's Ok Thursday

It's time for It's Ok Thursday :)


Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok...

That I am so relieved that I gave my demonstration speech this morning & I don't have to stress about it anymore.

That I waited till the last minute to prepare for this speech.

That I colored easter eggs with my friend on Tuesday -- kid at heart.

That after we colored easter eggs, we made friendship bracelets.

That I can't think of anything else to say lol :p

What's ok with you today?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily.Duncan said...

Holy cow! love your blog! I'm so excited to meet you. My name is Emily too! and i blog over at emilytheduncan.blogspot.com
I'm also 18!! crazy :) and i'm heading into biz school in the fall!
feel free to shoot me an email eduncan93@gmail.com
i'd love to chat with you!
OXOX

Whitney Leigh said...

I'm all about waiting til the last minute to prepare. I work better under pressure anyway.

I think that it's ok that I'm having cherry pepsi and mini cadbury eggs for breakfast.

Amber said...

Easter eggs and friendship bracelets??!! LOVE that!

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Coloring eggs and making friendship bracelets sounds like a good time!

Have a great weekend and happy Easter!

Alyssa said...

I colored Easter eggs last year haha! So much fun!

Andrea D said...

I haven't done any fun Easter decorating yet...jealous of your egg coloring!
Today, it's okay that I STILL haven't finished the laundry. Or the house cleaning. Or the grocery shopping...

Happy Friday!
Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.