Monday, August 13

This Is Why I Squat

Before I get your cute little self motivated, I wanted to show you what I found in my shower.
Now this isn't the first time I've found this little surprise...


My cat, Shadow, seriously lives in my shower.
No matter what time of day it is, he will most likely be found there.
Whether he's drinking the water from the drain or just chillin', he loves being in there.
Does your cat [if you have one] do this, or is it just mine? haha

Now, on to the motivational part.
I just got finished doing the exercise Bikini Blaster 3: Abs Abs Abs.


I've been following along with her workout calendar for August.
Go to her website, to sign up!

Also, while I'm working out, I like to list to Timeflies Tuesday.
Here's a song to get you motivated ;)


And here's a few more things to get you motivated.

dang straight.

submitted by getthinandyouwin

<3

That's it for today.
I'm off to Zumba soon :)
Now drop & give me 20!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Brilliant - my cat does exactly the same thing! Except he's a little bit blind, so sometimes he gets stuck trying to get out and just slides back down the sides of the bath lol :-)

Vanessa x