Monday, August 6

Baby I'ma Be Your Motivation

Thank you Kelly Rowland for helping me with the title of this post.
Yes I have her number & yes she helps me with my blogging.
I'm just kidding.
Now let's get you all motivated & such :)
I'm feeling extra motivated since I just got back from Zuuumba.
There really isn't 3 U's in Zumba, I just got excited.
Anywho.

Motivation Ft. Lil Wayne by Kelly Rowland on Grooveshark

.

determined.. <3

<3

little girl, big heart. let's go!

This probably isn't a good time to tell you that I made this ah-mazing m&m cookie pie over the weekend...
It looked something like this.


I forgot to take a picture of the finished product.
Oops.
Peace out, girl scout :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

xo kAr said...

omg that cookie pie looks delicious!! craving something sweet now haha

Kaileigh said...

Gotta love that workout motivation. And Zumba! And then feeling that it's justifiable to eat junk....gets me everytime.

Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Check out my post to see what to do next!

http://osbottspot.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html