Thursday, August 16

34, 23, Set, Hike!!

Someone was at my house on Monday who was pretty close to the president.
Okay, so he isn't that close but he's still a big deal.
David DeCastro, the Steeler's Offensive Guard, was at my house [all 6'5", 315 pounds of him]!!!
He's friends with the my parents' bosses & they invited him over dinner.


Can you believe he's only 22 years old?!
I was looking up pictures of him & this one cracked me up.


So you might not hear from me much this weekend.
I have this massive payroll project to complete for next week & it's most likely going to be taking up most of my weekend.
But I'll try to sneak in a post or two because I like you that much ;)

I'm off to Zumba again!
Hasta la vista, baby.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Allie Brooks said...

Love your sweet little blog!! What an exciting week!

Caitlin C. said...

Have fun at zumba! SO cool you got to hang out with a celeb ;) Hope you had fun!

Stephanie Scarpa said...

That's adorable!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com