Monday, August 27

Let's Get Motivated

One day I hope to wake up & a nice set of abs would be on my body.
I know that would never happen though.
So I guess I'm going to have to work for it ;)




<3

The only thing I'm afraid of is looking like a man.
I want to be fit without looking beefy.

Here's the video for today :)


And this video has nothing to do with working out but it seriously had me laughing so hard.


Maybe you'll get a six pack from laughing at this ;)

Tonight I'm going to another fair & guess what!!!
Justin Moore is going to be there!
How freaking awesome is that?
I'll try to get some pictures to share with you tomorrow :)

Happy Monday!
Said no one ever.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Marisol said...

haha that video was so funny...really brightened my mood. and maybe I'll go work out later. maybe. anyway I wanted to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award... check it out: http://marisoldahl.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html