Monday, July 2

It's a Beautiful World We Live In

It really is.

Have you ever taken the time just to stop & look at what's around you?

Last night, as my dad & I were driving back from picking up wings & burgers from The Main Event, I was looking out the window & saw how beautiful the sky looked.

It was around 7:30 & the sky was a shade of pinkish-red & it me realize how beautiful our world truly is.

I mean seriously, look at these pictures!!

This and That...: 10 Breathtaking Pictures

Breathtaking-Pictures-of-Nature-52

Beautiful Alaska

Valley of Fire Nevada

Really want to experience an amazing Aurora Borealis like these, not the faint ones by my house

all picture taken from Pinterest

I know it's easy to get caught up in the busy happening of life, but stop...

Just for a second :)

Have a wonderful Monday!



Photobucket

No comments: