Tuesday, July 17

If You Want To Get To Know Me

Today I'm doing a link-up with Becky :)
You should join in on the fun!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I've been blogging for about 5 months now and I started just for something fun to do. I guess my blog has changed a little. I planned on it to just be about motocross but now it's about anything and everything.


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?


I'm currently in college. I go to Cambria-Rowe Business College and I'm studying to become an administrative assistant.


v ia Google

3. Where have you traveled?



I've mostly stayed on the eastern side of the US... Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Florida, etc.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?


A house. End of story. Anthony & I can't wait to get our own house one day :) We want it to be a log house!


Log cabins houses
via Pinterest


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?


Rude & obnoxious people, slow drivers in the fast lane, loud chewers.

6. What is your favorite movie?


Step Brothers.


via Google


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?


Tea.



tangerine raspberry tea
via Pinterest


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?


Shopping. I love it.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?


 Victoria's Secret

via Google

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.


Oh there have been PLENTY. Read about them here & here.

11. What day would you love to relive again?


There's so many days that I would love to relive again. I don't think I could pick just one.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?


Hm... I really like Jennifer Aniston but she could practically be my mom so probably Sarah Hyland from Modern Family.

via Google

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

The summer after my sophomore I worked at the local driving range, Caddie Shak.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.


hanging out in the auditorium while the underclassmen were taking PSSAs

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would 
you go?

Italy. Anthony's family is from there & I would love to visit :)

italy italy italy
via Pinterest
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.


me :)
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Out of college, with possibly a job in law enforcement. Also engaged, or possibly married.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

love this! i am going to do it too! :)