You should join in on the fun!
I've been blogging for about 5 months now and I started just for something fun to do. I guess my blog has changed a little. I planned on it to just be about motocross but now it's about anything and everything.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I'm currently in college. I go to Cambria-Rowe Business College and I'm studying to become an administrative assistant.
|v ia Google|
3. Where have you traveled?
I've mostly stayed on the eastern side of the US... Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Florida, etc.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A house. End of story. Anthony & I can't wait to get our own house one day :) We want it to be a log house!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Rude & obnoxious people, slow drivers in the fast lane, loud chewers.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Shopping. I love it.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Oh there have been PLENTY. Read about them here & here.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
There's so many days that I would love to relive again. I don't think I could pick just one.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Hm... I really like Jennifer Aniston but she could practically be my mom so probably Sarah Hyland from Modern Family.
The summer after my sophomore I worked at the local driving range, Caddie Shak.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
|hanging out in the auditorium while the underclassmen were taking PSSAs|
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Italy. Anthony's family is from there & I would love to visit :)
Out of college, with possibly a job in law enforcement. Also engaged, or possibly married.