I decided on Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge.
This shiz is AH-MA-ZING!
This is how mine turned out.
It's not as pretty as the other picture but it still tastes delicious.
Here's the recipe!
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3.5 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
- Immediately add vanilla and almond and combine thoroughly. Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly, because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they’ll turn the fudge an ugly muddy color).
- Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan for very thick fudge, or a 11X7 pan (recommended). Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes (and peel off the foil!). Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place.
Try it out!
I know you'll love it just as much as I do.