Thursday, May 31

You Don't Hate Me... Right?

*Protects herself from objects being thrown at her*

I know, I know, it's been forever since my last post.

I seriously have not been on the computer since I went on break.

I've been helping my mom at her job & catching up with some friends that I haven't seen in 5,000 years.

Speaking of friends, I got together with some of them on Tuesday & we went to Flat Rock [a popular hang out/swimming place near my house].





So you want to hear something embarrassing that happened to me once again?

I'm sure you do, everyone likes to hear embarrassing stories.

Well...

My friends & I were walking across some rocks [slippery rocks, I might add] to get to the huge rock in the middle of the water that we wanted to hang out at.

Well here's little ole me walking... la la la la la...

When BAM!!

My feet come out from under me & I land on my butt... in front of everyone that was there...

I was soaked. My phone [that I just got not even a week ago], keys, & towel were soaked.

Once again, I hate my life.

The end.

Photobucket

P.s. I'm sorry I haven't responded to any of your comments. I promise I will start responding again from now on :)

No comments: