Tuesday, May 22

Summer Nights, Everybody's Feeling Sexy


Guess what?!?!

I just ordered a swimsuit from Victoria's Secret & I'm super duper excited about it :)


So... what do you think? :)

You know what else I'm super duper excited about?

All the adorable things at Target :)




Xhilaration® Juniors Lounge Hoodie - Assorted Styles/Colors.Opens in a new window
I'm actually wearing this right now & it's SO comfortable :)




Xhilaration® Juniors Lounge Top - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Seriously love this!!
Xhilaration® Juniors Woven Boxer - Pink Animal.Opens in a new window
Want these so bad!!

What are you loving at Target this week? Make sure you link up with Tara :) 




Photobucket

3 comments:

tara said...

That swimsuit is sooo cute! And I love those animal print boxers! :) Not sure if you heard, but this will be the last Target Tuesday! =/ Thanks for linking up! It's been fun!

Victoria said...

what a fun swimsuit!!

cute blog you have :)

My best friends blog said...

Just found your cute blog! we are your newest follower! we would love for you to check ours out!

http://mybest-friendsblog.blogspot.com/