Wednesday, May 9

Cake & Pinterest

Yesterday, my friend Julie came over to my house for our weekly get together. It was raining, so we couldn't go on an adventure. Instead, we decided to bake Anthony a "get well soon" cake. It was so much fun & we even put a dirt bike on it!


The finished product :)
He's lucky to have a woman like me ;)

A Woman Like You by Lee Brice on Grooveshark

Guess what today is.... WEDNESDAY! Which means we're halfway through the week. It also means that today is...


Haha I love this...




Love this color...



Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest




Get in my belly...




Looks delicious...




Love this...




Only in my dreams...
Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest




That's So Raven<3



Oh Pinterest, how I love you<3

Happy Hump Day! :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

that is a sweet cake. and that house. seriously. my closet is as big as one of those itty bitty lawn chairs.

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! def LOVE that nude finger mail polish!! New Follower via email :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

What a fun post! If you get a chance, check out my latest post titled, "Pretty Little Cleansers" and if you could watch my video in my post and like it on youtube I would really appreciate it!

www.lovecleansing.blogspot.com