Friday, June 22

Getting To Know Me

I have been a part of the blogging world for about 4 months now & I just realized that you probably know nothing about me.

Well I'm about to change that today :)

Aren't you just one lucky lady?

So here it goes...


^That's me, incase you didn't know :)

Random Facts:

+ I hate milk!! I think it smells & tastes gross. It also makes my throat feel weird.

+ I get bored when I eat. I don't know why but I do. That's why I get dessert, even if I haven't finished my lunch/dinner.

+ I don't like fruit chunks in my yogurt. They freak me out so I eat around them.

+ I have an obsession with skulls now. I just bought two shirts with skulls on them.
This is one of them :)
+ I hate going in my basement because I think it's creepy & I'm always afraid someone's hiding down there.

+ I sprint up the stairs everytime I shut the light off downstairs.

+ I like taking goofy pictures :)




+ I have to sleep with a nightlight.

+ When I get a magazine, I usually don't read anything... I just like looking at the pictures.

+ I have to apply lotion as soon as I get out of the shower. I despise dry skin!

+ I sliced my little toe open on the drain in the shower. There was blood EVERYWHERE! I had to get it glued shut.

+ I pick apart everything I eat. For example, Nutty Bars. I eat them one layer at a time.

+ I've never broken a bone [knock on wood].

+ I love eating mashed potatoes & pickles together.

+ I like ketchup but hate tomatoes.

+ I am always forgetting something. I'd probably forget my head if it wasn't attached.

Welp, I think that's it :) Hope you learned something new!

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

such a cute post!! glad to know you better!!! too adorable!!

ps. head on over to my blog to enter my giveaway!! :) http://ajgardner1013.blogspot.com/2012/06/wait-what-no-way-she-did-it-giveaway.html

Happy Friday
Have a great weekend!

Courtney B said...

Ha ha! I won't even buy yogurt that has fruit chunks in it... HATE it. And I've never broken a bone either :) Knock on wood for the both of us!