Friday, February 10

Pearly Whites

So this has nothing to do with motocross but I wanted to share with you something that I'm super excited about.

I just started using Equate Advanced Strength Xtreme Whitening Wraps  &* they are absolutely amazing. You can find it at Wal-Mart for $14.97. They're the cheapest ones because all the other ones were like $5 billion...okay maybe not that much but they were pretty expensive.

Here's what they look like...















There is a tray for the upper teeth &* the lower teeth. You only have to wear them for 30 minutes a day for 7 days. It says if after 7 days you would like to whiten your teeth even more, you can use a second package for another 7 days. It also says to use every 6 months to keep your teeth looking whiter.

Here's a picture of me after using them for 3 days...




















So you probably can't see a difference because, well, you've never seen my teeth before that haha :) But honestly, I see a huge difference &* I highly recommend them.

Okay, I'm done now lol

3 comments:

Heather Marie said...

I've been wanting to try some type of whitening kit, but wasn't sure which to use. Did these leave your teeth feeling sensitive at all?

Emily said...

Honestly, it didn't make my teeth sensitive but it might be different for different people.

Tara said...

I have these on my teeth right now! Hope they work!