1. Rain Boots - always make sure you have these handy [even if you don't wear them] because you never know when a sudden rain shower may come along &* you can wear them just to keep your feet from getting muddy because, well, you're at a motocross track lol
2. Fleece Jacket - a fleece jacket is good to have on those chilly mornings when you're up before the chickens :)
3. Sunglasses - make sure to keep these with you when you're out watching the races so you don't have to be squinting all day.
4. Sunscreen - I made the mistake of not wearing sunscreen one day when I was at the track &* there was absolutely no shade whatsoever, so I ended up with this horrible sunburn. So now I make sure I always put sunscreen on before the day starts &* keep it with me to put on throughout the day.
5. Nook® - there's going to be some down time in between motos so it's always good to bring along your nook [or even a book] to make the time pass.
6. Camera - instead of just standing around watching the races, why not take some pictures?
Do you have things that you take to the track? I would love to be able to add more to my list :)