Hi there :)
I am linking up with Erin from The Swanky Southern Yankee to share some of my weird quirks. You can join in the fun by clicking here.
1. I have to be covered at all times when I am sleeping. I just feel so open & vulnerable if I don't.
2. I have to rotate the type of shampoo I use each time I take a shower or my hair will get greasy.
3. I absolutely refuse to kill any type of bug. I believe that they have feelings too so if it must be killed, I call for my mom.
4. It drives me nuts if a letter that I write doesn't look right. I will erase it until I think it looks okay.
5. I have 3 kitties outside & if they're all in the same area & I only pet one, I feel like I have to pet the other two so they don't feel left out [I'm sure they could care less lol].
I think that's it. I'm sure there's more but those are the only I could think of :)
What are your little quirks?